Egypt Prepares For massive Demonstrations on Tuesday. Egyptian Military Rules Out Force



Egypt Crisis: Country Braced For 'March Of A Million' -- The Telegraph

A "march of a million" against the Egyptian regime has been called for Tuesday in Alexandria after one was announced in Cairo and all train services were canceled, an aide to dissident Mohamed ElBaradei said.

Protest organizers announced earlier that they would stage a mass march from Cairo's Tahrir Square, the epicenter of nationwide protests against President Hosni Mubarak's regime that have been raging for a week, leaving at least 125 people dead.

"We wanted to take part in the march from Tahrir Square tomorrow but given that all the trains have been stopped and there's no other means of transport we have decided to stay and organise a march of a million tomorrow," Abeer Yussef told AFP on Monday by telephone from Alexandria.

Related Posts :

Grab The Post URL

URL:
HTML link code:
BB (forum) link code:

Leave a comment

  • Google+
  • 0Blogger
  • Facebook
  • Disqus